Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1993 22:32:51 EST

>         Now I would like to ask people of the list to help me get directions
>         from Troy, New York to Worchester for the NCAA East tourney at the
>         Centrum.

For all those looking for directions:

From the East and West:  Take the Massachusetts Turnpike (Rt. 90) to Exit 10
Auburn (Rt. 290).  Take 290 East.  290 splits the city of Worcester in two.
Exit at the E. Central St. exit.  You will be able to see the Centrum off to
the left just before exiting....it is a large orange and white building.  Take
a left onto E. Central St.  At the third light you will be at the corner of E.
Central and Worcester Center Blvd.  The Centrum will be visible to your left.
There are several small parking lots in that area.

For those of you travelling from the North or South it will vary depending on
where you are coming from.....send me a note if you want directions.

For those of you who are on a budget and a little more adventurous I can send
you slightly different directions to a good free parking lot (approx. 5 min.
walk).

--
Jon Greene
Data General Corp., Westboro, MA