From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1993 19:51:08 GMT
According to a published report in the ALbany Times-Union
the 1994 RPI Invitational Field is as follows:

RPI
Miami (OH)
Maine
Merrimack

The only one I know for certain is Maine, the other 2, I have no info on.

*  Jayson Moy                   * One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer   *
*  [log in to unmask]                 * Hockey on 91.5FM WRPI, Troy                *
*                               * And Rensselaer Baseball Now Too!!!         *
*                               * And this Fall, Rensselaer Football!!       *