From:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1993 14:55:20 EDT
In article <9305281409.AA01790@hedgehog>, Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]> says:

>A member of the Maine NCAA champions is also
>on their NCAA tournament baseball team. I'm
>sorry, I don't remember the player's name, but
>I'm sure one of the Bear-of-color faithful will jump
>in.

Justin Tomberlin is the player. He's the starting third baseman for
the Black Bears baseball team. He flew back to Maine from the base-
ball team's trip to Texas and Florida to re-join the hockey team
when there were injuries before the play offs. He recently told the
Bangor Daily News he will give up hockey next year to devote all his
time to baseball.

Ryan Robbins
Penobscot Hall
University of Maine