From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1993 17:04:30 EDT
From Greg's list of recruits:

>Cornell
>
>Vincent Auger, C (good cheer: "boring...")

Argh... I admit, it took my pre-Memorial Day totally-fogged-over mind a couple
minutes to figure that one out.  Although, Vincent is from Quebec, which
suggests that his last name may be pronounced au-JHAIR, or au-JHAY, or some
such.

>Casson Masters, RW (not listed on previous post)

Masters was on the list I got, but he was referred to as a "potential"
recruit.  Apparently, he was (is) interested in coming here but had to jump
through a few NC$$-mandated hoops before he could be classified as a for-real
recruit.  I guess that has all been straightened out.

Anyway, to complete the picture, Masters is 5-10, 165 pounds (oh, well...),
and is from Leduc, Alberta -- which by the way completes the 1993 Cornell
recruiting trip across Canada, through seven provinces from British Columbia
to New Brunswick.  Guess the funding ran out before the coaches could get to
Nova Scotia or PEI.  Masters played for Leduc in the Alberta Midget AAA
league.

Brian writes:
>>Cornell
>>Chad Wilson, D (Twins?)
>>Steve Wilson, D

Separated at birth, maybe.  Chad hails from British Columbia, while Steve is
from Ontario.
--
Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and probably '94