From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1993 19:08:59 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]> Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Jayson writes:
>>An update with dates for you on the schedule:
>>
>>Nov  5          Merrimack
>>Nov 13      @   Boston University
>
>I think you need to push the early season NC games back a week...according
>to the Merrimack and BU scheds, these dates are off a week.  We have
>Merrimack at RPI 10/29; Merrimack hosts Colgate and Dartmouth the weekend
>of 11/5-6.  The HE campaign will be in full swing on 11/12-13, as BU will be
>playing a home and home with Northeastern, and Sid had RPI at BU on 11/6.
>Nice to see that Merrimack will be RPI's home opener. :-)
>---
>Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
>alternate address days: [log in to unmask]             *HMN*  11/13/93
>(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)

You are correct Mike. I did not see the open weekend RPI has in November.
There is also a move up a week of the North Country Trip. It should read:

Oct 29          Merrimack
Oct 30     @    Army
Nov  6     @    Boston University
Nov 12     @    Clarkson
Nov 13     @    St. Lawrence

Sorry about that folks......

*   Jayson Moy                  *  One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer  *
*   [log in to unmask]                *  Hockey on 91.5FM  WRPI, Troy              *
*                               *  And Rensselaer Baseball now too!!!        *