From:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1993 18:55:50 -0400
Well, before we get to the awarding of the 1993 HOCKEY-L Tournament Pool
Championship, let me just say that last night's championship game was one of the
most exciting Division I games I've seen that didn't involve Clarkson.  So I'd
like to add my congratulations to the Maine Black Bears, the first ever Hockey
East team to win the National Title.  Good to see the trophy come back east :^)

And now, the winner of this year's HOCKEY-L Tournament Pool is none other than
Tim Viekman, who went perfect in the pool and finished with 32 out of 32 points.
He was the only participant to do so out of the 83 that entered.  So
congratulations to Tim.  His prize:  the right to hold this over our heads until
this time next year.  :^)  Once again, thanks to everyone who entered.

One last question:  is there any planned TV coverage for Saturday's (?) East-
West Shrine All-Star Game?

 *       Jeremy Hall          [log in to unmask]          Penn State Univ.     *
 *                CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS: *1993* ECAC CHAMPIONS             *
 *                            PENN STATE ICERS:                              *
 *         1992-93 ATLANTIC LEAGUE REGULAR SEASON & TOURNAMENT CHAMPS        *
 *     LET'S GO TECH!!!!                                LET'S GO ICERS!!     *