From:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1993 16:34:11 -0500
With just one game to go, here is the current HOCKEY-L Pool Top 20:

22 pts:  Tim Viekman (still a perfect score so far)

21 pts:  Doug Peterson
         Robin Lock
         Tark McMains

20 pts:  Bill Fenwick
         Chris Dietrich

19 pts:  CHODR
         Kevin Yetman
         Jim Teresco
         Russell Jaslow
         Jon Carr

18 pts:  Scott Bryan
         Eric Hoffman
         Joel Graber
         John Davenport
         Ryan Stone

17 pts:  Steve Philbrick
         Eric Maiwald
         Chris Boston
         Charlie Shub
         Steve Kapetanakis

(OK, so it's the Top 21 if you count CHODR...)

Also:
7 tied at 16
6 tied at 15
5 tied at 14
10 tied at 13
7 tied at 12
4 tied at 11
7 tied at 10
2 tied at 9
4 tied at 8
2 tied at 7
1 person with 6
3 tied at 5
4 tied at 4

Currently, CHODR has a 5-point lead over TCHCR (which picked BU over LSSU),
and since both picked Maine (I think), it looks like CHODR wins the Computer
Ranking Division of this year's HOCKEY-L Tournament Pool.

Remember, tomorrow's final is worth *10* points, and it IS possible for someone
other than Tim Viekman to win.  I'll post the final results sometime Sunday
afternoon.

Oh, and how did I do?  I had LSSU, so I move to 7 points, but as I had Clarkson
going all the way, that's where I finish.

 *       Jeremy Hall          [log in to unmask]          Penn State Univ.     *
 *                CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS: *1993* ECAC CHAMPIONS             *
 *                            PENN STATE ICERS:                              *
 *         1992-93 ATLANTIC LEAGUE REGULAR SEASON & TOURNAMENT CHAMPS        *
 *     LET'S GO TECH!!!!                                LET'S GO ICERS!!     *