From:
John T Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 15:11:02 +0100
The final travel-partner games have been played in the ECAC(HL), and
we're down to the final four (three-and-a-half for Harvard and RPI; do
something in the Beanpot for once, Crimson!) league weekends.  That
means it's time once more for the ECAC Playoff Race, magic numbers,
tie-breakers and all that good stuff.  For the 11th year in a row (oh
my, I'm old), The Big Red What? and Joe Schlobotnik's Sports Machine
brings you The ECAC Race in a Nutshell, at

http://slack.net/~whelan/tbrw/tbrw.cgi?ecac.nutshell

And if you want to try your hand at predicting the future, there's the
ECAC Playoff Possibilities Script at

http://slack.net/~whelan/tbrw/tbrw.cgi?ecac.cgi

Last year the ECAC race gave us something we dared only dream of: an
application of the legendary Infinite Loop Fix (relive the fun at
http://elf.elynah.com/read.php?1,110698,110899#msg-110899 ).  Who
knows what's in store this time?  The only thing I know for sure is:
There's no time like Playoff Possibilities Time!

 					John T. Whelan
 					Cornell '91