From:
Dave Aiello <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Aiello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 20:38:04 -0500
Probably the best reason to have DirecTV is that I can be highly
confident of seeing NCAA tournament games if ANY regional cable network
carries it.  I'm not certain, but if you surf over to
<http://www.directv.com/>, you may find a list of all the sports channels
you can get from them.

A truly motivated person could the dish Friday morning, install it and
acquire the signal in the afternoon, and watch the televised games Friday
and Saturday night.

Dave Aiello
Chatham Township Data Corporation
31 Birchwood Road