From:
Tom Chestna <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Chestna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 16:55:25 -0800
I think some good points have been raised about Gaudet. However, I think it
may be just his way of trying to fire up his team. In fact, my only comment on
his coaching "this season" is his choice of which goalies to play. In the few
games that Sophomore Goalie Jeff Holowaty has played he has more than proved
himself capable of handling himself. He reminds me a lot of a young Geoff
Finch from a few years earlier. Instead Gaudet has gone back to playing
Senior Mike
Parsons. (Who is a good goalie, but he is too easy to psyche out) If Gaudet
wants to get Brown into the top six or top four in the ECAC, he's going to have
to make this change.

-tcc