From:
Kevin Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 11:22:17 EST
Ok, I am now convinced that I *should not* go on hockey road trips;-)

Just wanted to post something on the games since I did drive 14 hours
in two days to see them. . .

The BU game on Friday was about the best game I have seen SLU play in
four years...saw much better before that, but I was one hell of an
effort.  I was happy even with the overall outcome and I just hope
people don't think it was a major blow-out, because there was some
terrific hockey played for 2 1/2 periods;-)

I'm not really sure what to say about the BC game.  I had a wonderful
time at the game (surprise), as my girlfriend's family was watching
their first hockey game.  Needless to say though, it was the absolute
worst game SLU has played in the 9 years I have been watching them.
Ironic that they should play so well and then so terribly...I have to
give BC alot of credit though, they took the myriad opportunities that
the saints handed to them and used them to their advantage.  I really
hope the saints choose to *play* this coming weekend, as a big loss in
the league could be devastating.

One last thing I will say though is that Burke Murphy and Joel Prpic had
really good weekends (as usual); and concidering the outcomes of both
games that is really hard to do:-)

Kevin Todd