From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 1995 02:46:46 -0500
Brian Sprague writes:
>On Sun, 5 Feb 1995, Mike Machnik wrote:
>> His younger brothers made a mark of their own in college hockey, with
>> Jason being a member of the 1993 Maine team and Alex playing first at
>> Clarkson and then finishing up with Merrimack.
>
>Actually, Alex started out at Div III Bowdoin.  I had him as a hockey
>camp counselor there, and he was on their team at the time.

The unusual thing is that his senior year (92-93), the Merrimack media
guide says he "transferred to Merrimack from Clarkson", while his
sophomore and junior years, it says his last team was Northwood Prep.
Combine that with the fact that I seemed to remember hearing Alex say
something about being at Clarkson, but we're going back a few years
now.  At any rate, I won't dispute first-hand evidence that he may
have been at Bowdoin instead.  For all I know he was at both. :-)