Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1991 17:47:52 -0400
 Scoring summary from Friday's scrimmages:

 First scrimmage:  Team Blue 5, Team Red 1
 R--Billy Lindsay(Jim Johannson, Lance Pitlick)
 B--Lane MacDonald(Joe Sacco)
 B--Shawn McEachern(MacDonald)
 B--McEachern (MacDonald)
 B--David Jensen(MacDonald)
 B--Steve MacSwain(Dave Roberts,Scott Fusco)

 Goalies: Blue--Damian Rhodes, Scott Gordon.  Red--Mike Dunham

 Second scrimmage:  Team Red 5, Team Blue 3
 R--Ed Ronan (penalty shot)
 R--Trent Klatt(Jim Sprenger, C.J.Young)
 B--Stan Drulia(David Tretowitz)
 R--Ted Drury(Grant Bischoff, Young)
 R--Larry Olimb(Bill Guerin)
 B--Tretowitz(Mike Boback,Marty McInnis)
 B--Ted Crowley(Keith Tkachuk)
 R--Ken Klee(Olimb)

 Goalies:  Red--Les Kuntar.  Blue--Mike Gilmore.

 Saturday's scrimmage  Team Red 8, Team Blue 4
 first "period"

 R--Matt Hervey(Ted Drury, Larry Olimb)
 B--Keith Tkachuk(Ted Crowley, Scott Lachance)
 B--Ted Donato(Tkachuk)
 B--Steve MacSwain(Bret Hedican, Tom Pederson)
 R--Pete Stauber(unassisted)
 R--Jim Dowd(Steve Heinze, Ed Ronan)

 second "period"

 B--Tony Szabo( not sure on the assists)
 R--David Emma(Trent Klatt)
 R--C.J.Young(Mike Lappin, P. Stauber)
 R--Emma(Steve Heinze, Trent Klatt)
 R--Jim Sprenger(P. Stauber, Bill Lindsay)
 R--Jim Johannson(Grant Bischoff, Craig Johnson)

 Friday night's summary was from the St.Cloud newspaper.  I kept track of the
 scoring at the scrimmage we were at on Saturday.  The announcer got a couple
 of goals screwed up and I had to try and figure it out later. I missed the
 assists on the one goal.

 If the Olympic team visits an NHL team near you it would be worth going to
 see. In 1988 I went to every exhibition game they played at the Met Center,
 which was the Team USA headquarters.  I also saw them play the Gophers at
 Mariucci on New Year's Eve.  Great entertainment!

 If I hear who made the cut in the morning's paper, I'll post it ASAP!!

 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!