From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 91 12:30:20 EST
Hey folks,

	I know that I got myself into trouble last weekend with some things
that I said, so all I will say is congrats to all the winners.

My Thoughts:
	First, I think the NCAA may have made a mistake. I was at the Clarkson
-LSSU games this weekend. IMHO, these were the best games I have watched all
season long, a lesson in how to play the game. This match-up would have made
an interesting championship game. I will say that the LSSU fans are very
decent people and overall not too aggressive. Sure, they supported their team,
but after the game they were friendly. Their band was a good band that played
a lot of rock tunes that got the fans going. (P.S. I don't think the siren
could be worse than that damn foghorn. In person it is quite a shock!)

	Second, Cole was the ref (aslready mentioned). For the weekend,
he was very inconsistent. In each game, however, he was fairly consistent,
with the possible exception of the second game. He decided to let the teams
play for the first two games, and let a lot of major calls go. The third game
however he decided to call almost everything. (He called a man in the crease
because one of the Lakers dragged his right foot through the corner of the
crease on the way to the corner to get the puck.)

	The Clarkson Band will be traveling to St. Paul to cheer on the
Golden Knights to the National Championships. I will be with the band. If
any of the listers would like to come over and say hi, I am a tuba player (
The one with the long hair). I would like to meet some of the other people on
the list. I don't know where we are staying yet, but I'm sure it will be
close.

					Ted Weiler
					Clarkson Pep Band '94
			(permit me this one gloat 8^))
				"The Goliath killers of the NCAA tourney!!!"

				"See ya all in St. Paul!!!"