From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 1994 10:40:51 -0500
OK, I've been trying to figure out which games have been forfeited to
give Maine its 2-19-1 league record and 5-26-2 overall record.

In the league, the two wins were last week vs Merrimack.  Which was the
tie? Was it the 0-0 BU game? I am inclined to believe it was the 1/21
tie with BC. Why? See below.

Out of the league, they are now 3-7-1. The one tie must be the Acadia
game (even tho the league office says it is an exhibition). The most
likely 3 NC wins that I can find that do not have conference wins
interspersed [sic] with them are 1/2 Cornell, 1/14 Clarkson and 1/15 St
Lawrence.

The BC tie is the next game after the SLU win. So I am guessing the
forfeits in the new year start with the 2/4 NH game. And every win/tie
from the end of 1993 is a forfeit, except the Acadia game. I guess
Patrice did not play in that game. Or else the "Patrice" forfeits
started on 11/12 and the Acadia game counts because it came during the
"Tory" forfeits span and Tory did not play in that game.

Keith