Sender:
From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1993 15:29:00 PST
I didn't attend yesterday's games at the Palace (shame on me!), because I
opted to go to Dearborn MI for a hockey card show and the opening night of
UM-Dearborn's club hockey tournament.  I am on my way to the Palace for
tonight's games (Minn-MichSt, Wisc-Mich).

However, I can report the following:

Michigan 6 Minnesota 0

First Period:
  David Oliver 7
  David Oliver 8
  David Oliver 9 ppg

Second Period:
  no scoring

Third Period:
  Jason Botterill 11 ppg
  Jason Botterill 12 ppg
  John Madden 3

I saw the game tape delayed on PASS/Prime network.  It's worth seeing the
broadcast to hear the comments of the referees (Piotrowski and Shegos) if
nothing else.  Michigan's final goal was credited to John Madden, although
I'm still not convinced he deflected it.

Also...

Eastern Michigan Univ 6 Ferris State Univ 1 (club)

EMU plays the winner of the Kent vs UM-Dearborn game for the title tonight.

  John H
  U Mich