Sender:
From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1993 11:55:46 -0400
Lots of 6's in the height column. Good. Lots of 8's
and 9's in the weight ten's column. Great. The
"Big Red" is apparently no longer an oxymoron.

Of course, each year's list of incoming people
usually contains 2 or 3 who never see varsity ice
in their careers. We're still all waiting for Greg
Swenson and Devin Nielsen.

There are now 5 Cornellians projected to go in the
draft, all in rounds 8, 9, and 10.

Any Cornellian fan watching the Maple Leafs'
playoff run has to have mixed feelings about the
performance of Kent Manderville. He's been
working his ass off as a defensive forward,
showing precisely the commitment and hustle
that were lacking in his Cornell career. Ah, what
might have been...

Greg
Somerville
Let's Go Red!

BTW, Anne and I have finally "taken the plunge".
No, not marriage - we bought a car, so we will no
longer be rolling up frequent rental mileage in
attending 20 Cornell games per year.

It is, of course, red.