From:
"Robert H. Gross" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert H. Gross
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1993 13:24:37 EST
Roberto Alvarez writes:
-----------
UND was famous for throwing out dead gophers during the Minnesota series.  I
remember several years ago 3 gophers were tossed onto the ice.

Against Wisconsin a dead badger usually made it on the ice.  I don't see how
they snuck it in! :)
---------

And that's something to be proud about? I go to hockey games to watch the
hockey (yes, even at Dartmouth for the last few years). It is really stupid
and disrespectful of the team (and other fans) to interrupt the game with
some stupid stunt.

Bob G