Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1993 10:47:07 CST
Hi,

I guess I'll be flamed for this but I don't see the big deal about
throwing things on the ice.  As long as no one get's hurt, big deal.

UND was famous for throwing out dead gophers during the Minnesota
series.  I remember several years ago 3 gophers were tossed onto
the ice.

Against Wisconsin a dead badger usually made it on the ice.  I don't
see how they snuck it in! :)

Security now has been tightened, so there haven't been anything thrown
out on the ice this year.  In fact It was very popular to throw the
plastic cups at the refs.  Now they only sell cheap paper cups, can't
throw those to well!

Roberto Alvarez
Programmer Analyst
University of North Dakota