From:
JP Richardeson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JP Richardeson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 1995 14:23:58 -0400
On Wed, 10 May 1995, Stephen E Roth wrote:

> ACHA divisions I & II, to my knowledge, indicate the relative level
> of competition (I'm sure there are specific criteria).  I would
> definitely not equate them to NCAA Div. I and II, however.

Stephen,

I will have to disagree with you on the comparison of ACHA DIV. I to NC$$
DIV. II Penn State who lost int he ACHA DIV. I finals to Ohio U. lost
earlier in the year to Mercyhurst (who at the time was ranked #1 Div. II)
in over time @ Mercyhurst.  I would say the top 12 teams out of 26 would
be very competative in the ECAC EAST/WEST.

JP