Sender:
From:
Paul Marchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1993 14:03:06 EST
For those interested in sending letters to ESPN thanking them for the coverage
they currently give college hockey(they had highlights of Maine & Michigan last
night and gave the BU/LSSU score) or encourage them to cover the sport more,
their address is:

ESPN
ESPN Plaza
Bristol, CT 06010

At least that's according to the Dayton Daily News. While I think we are all
annoyed at the lack of coverage, I would recommend thanking them for what
(little) we've seen. As my mom says, 'get more flies with honey than vinegar'.

I'm in favor of the off season committee work and would be willing to volunteer.

Paul Marchant     |  CCHA, BEST in NCAA Hockey  | (513) 865 - 1637
Mead Data Central |                             | Statutes Conversion Eng.
P.O. Box 933      |      Go BGSU Falcons!       | [log in to unmask]
Dayton, OH  45401 |                             | ...!uunet!meaddata!paulm