From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1993 10:39:16 EST
Having just gotten my tix this morning (thanks, Rob!), I finally have some
idea of where I'll be in the Bradley Center -- section 434, row M, seat 8
(Charlie, the other two tix are seats 9 and 10 in the same row).  If you'd
like, stop by and say Hi, or whatever comes to mind.

Lookin' forward to this... both games on Thursday should be great, so much
so that I hope the NC$$ championship game isn't a letdown.

(P.S.  Carol, I'd like a red button :-)
--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]