From:
Rob Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rob Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1993 14:28:00 GMT
>Can any folks from Wisconsin tell those of us who will be venturing out to
>Milwaukee what kind of weather we can expect?  Thanks in advance...hope
>the only snow we see is wearing #30 for Maine. :-)

As far as the weekend weather looks right now, there is good news and bad
news.  With high pressure to the north of Milwuakee throughout most of the
weekend, it will bring east winds to the Beer City.  This will keep temps
on the cool side, but there will be no precip.

Wednesday...A chance of rain, low near 35, high in the mid 40s.
Thursday...Dry and cold.  Lows in the mid 20s, highs in the upper 30s.
Friday...Dry and cold.  Lows in the mid 20s, highs in the mid 30s.
Saturday...Dry and cold.  Lows in the upper 20s, highs near 40.

I will try to update this daily.
I still have a pair of tickets available for both of Thursday's games.

Robert Holmes
Depatment of Meteorology
University of Wisconsin-Madison