From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1993 23:26:55 EST
Can any folks from Wisconsin tell those of us who will be venturing out to
Milwaukee what kind of weather we can expect?  Thanks in advance...hope
the only snow we see is wearing #30 for Maine. :-)

Dave Parter said something about giving seat locations...Heather and I will
be flying out from Syracuse early Thur morn and arriving in time for the
first game.  Our seats for all three games are section 435 (upper level -
the Uecker seats), row V, seats 1-2; please come by to say hi if you want.

Looking forward to the matchups...Maine-Michigan is what everyone has been
waiting for, but I think BU-LSSU will also be a good one.  I suspect Maine
will continue its goalie rotation and go with Snow Thur, but Dunham more
than answered the questions of whether or not he can do the job.  And
although Herlofsky played well for BU vs NMU, Cashman as the senior would
likely get the call vs LSSU, I'd think (to continue that rotation).

With all the talk about Kariya/Plante/Drury for the Hobey, Montgomery
played like a Hobey favorite last night.  Don't count him out.  He has a
very quiet 91 points this year and has come to play down the stretch.
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
alternate address days: [log in to unmask]             *HMN*  11/13/93
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)