From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1993 10:08:17 EST
I have been talking to the local cable company (Troy Newchannels) trying to
get them to pick up the feed from Worcester.  According to the list both
Sportschannel and NESN will be televising and last weekend MSG picked up
the NESN feeds.  I encourage anyone in the area to call and lobby the cable
company to pick up the feeds!
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris
          Go RPI //      Albany, NY
         (______/

***Good Ice.  Good Crowds.  Lots of hotel rooms.  ECACs and NCAAs to Albany!**