From:
Ian Josh Greenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ian Josh Greenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1993 11:22:51 -0500
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1993 16:21:29 GMT
Apparently-To: rpi-mail-hockey-l

I would just like to appologize for the comments about Harvard in my last posting
I was just trying to explain why the RPI Pep Band acted as they did. What
promted them was that.  We don't do anything except taunt them as much as they
do us.  There is nothing more to it than that. Sorry.