From:
Jeffrey Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeffrey Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 1994 14:06:37 -0500
I would not be surprised to see Kariya come back to play for Maine
starting next week.  IMO, I think he will start skating with the team this
weekend and come back for the playoffs.  It seems to me that Kariya and
the Ferraros want to prove something to HE and the rest of the NC$$.  I
can see them playing with a lot of emotion, sparking the whole team,
trying to bring back to the school the Black Bear Pride that seems to
have dissappeared with all the controversy swirling the program this
year.  It would be fun to see how far these three could carry Maine
through the playoffs.

This is just my "guess", "hope" of what will happen.  Hopefully it will.

Jeff Kelly