From:
Gregory C Bonawitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gregory C Bonawitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1993 10:36:21 -0500
On Tue, 23 Feb 1993, Stephen P. Twombly wrote:

> I heard at a UVM game from someone that Soucy played Jr. Hockey in Canada
> and had to leave because he was too old, then went to UVM knowing barely
> little English.  Is this true?  (This information was stated by a UVM alunmi)
>
> Just Curious
>
> Steve
I know that he did play jr. hockey in Canada, but as to why he left, maybe he
just
wanted to go to a school (if this wasn't the case, it wouldn't make sense
that he keeps coming back to UVM (including next year!! 8-) )instead of
trying to enter the NHL or something like that).  And why would he be
majoring in Engineering (take it from me - the hardest major here) if he
didn't want it??? At least this is my theory...
As to his english, I have friends here who take some classes with him.
They said that he has a funny accent and that his english is sometimes
weird, but he can speak it.

Greg