Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1993 12:01:38 -0500
> IMHO, you will someday see Matt Shegos wearing an orange striped
sweater bearing the symbol of the NHL.

OK, so where do NHL officials come from? Do they work up through the
minor pros, like baseball umpires? Are any current NHL officials
former college officials? Are linesmen and refs separated at birth
and never migrate between tasks?

Hey, I've an enquiring mind.

Greg
Somerville, MA
Let's Go Red! Ground Air Force!

p.s. I apologize to Cornell if they lose tonight, because it will be
my fault. Thrice I've been scheduled to fly in a friend's small
Cherokee to see them. Thrice we've been grounded by weather. The
first two times: Providence (0-7) and Colgate (3-4).