Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1993 12:27:38 -0500
As an RPI fan I think it is very difficult not to see a bias on the part of the
refs against RPI... this is simply beucase there are so many penalties called
against them every game... take a look at the RPI roster next time you get a
chance... you will find that there are only about 5 guys on the team that
are at least six feet tall and there are only 2 that weight over 200 pounds...
this is a very small team physically... now does it not make sense that a team
of this size would almost HAVE to take a few "cheap shots" against their
opponent each game???  maybe I'm wrong, but this is the way I see it... like
Mike said before, if you watch the game from a neutral standpoint, which I
understand is not all that easy, you will see that most of the calls made are
pretty accurate...

Brendan Sullivan
RPI '95