Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1993 08:07:16 EST
I'd like to add a few comments of my own to Mike's post.

Over the last couple of years, I've become more and more objective at
the games.  Although I still feel that "my team" gets the shaft now
then, I have noticed that my main beefs with officials is their
inconsistency throughout a game, and their inconsistency relative to
other officials in the conference (e.g. what one official considers
interference another official does not).  Much lower on the list of
beefs is inconsistency relative to the teams involved.  What's the
point?  Even though I'm a hot-head, loud-mouth more often than not,
I don't think that bias toward/against a given team is a big problem
among CCHA officials.  (It's another story for CCHA commentators. :-)

  John H
  U Mich