From:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 19:55:44 -0500
Actually, some people do need to have their email accessible for work,
and it is a hassle to block Hockey-L email or unsubscribe to the list.
However, most people can control whether  or not the body of the
message is opened. By not putting the score in the subject line you
will just be extending a little common courtesy and consideration to
people who have to work on a Thursday afternoon and/or evening.

Feel free to post the scores and  comments in the body of the message.

On Apr 6, 2006, at 6:44 PM, Carol S. White wrote:

> Um, maybe don't read your email if that is the case.
> I know that we have beaten this horse to death on Hockey-L many times,
> but there is no rule on the list that prohibits the score being posted
> in the subject line.
> Sorry!
>

> Mark Lewin wrote:
>
>> Please do not put the score in the message subject line.  Those
>> people who
>> have taped the game would rather not know the score before they get a
>> chance
>> to watch it.
>>
>> On 4/6/06, Carol S. White <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> Boston College Eagles beats the North Dakota Sioux this aftn in
>>> Milwaukee for the first berth in the National Championship game.
>>>
>>> North Dakota never lead in the game.
>>>
>>> Loved Eagle Schneider's goalie mask, best one I have seen in a while!
>>>
>>> Carol
>>> GO BC!!!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Carol S. White  =^..^=
>>> GO Gophers!!!
>>>
>>> Email:  [log in to unmask]
>>>
>>> And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...
>>> I hope you dance.....
>>>  ~ Lee Ann Womack
>>>

> --
> Carol S. White  =^..^=
> GO Gophers!!!
>
> Email:  [log in to unmask]
>
> And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...
> I hope you dance.....
>  ~ Lee Ann Womack

Rita-Ann Monde, Ph.D
Maize TILLING Project Manager
Lilly Hall of Life Sciences, Dept. of Agronomy
Purdue University
915 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone: 765-494-9680 (lab), 765-494-4787 (office)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://genome.purdue.edu/maizetilling/