Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 1992 04:40:55 EST
> If any discussion is held by email on this, Kenny, either between yourself
> and Wayne or anyone else and Wayne/Kenny, I would be interested in following
> what's going on, so please cc me if you can.  I don't think the list should b
> used from here on to talk about this, but again anyone else considering
> doing this should contact Wayne.

OK, this is my (hopefully) last posting to the list about this topic.  I'm
taking it off-line in personal Email to discuss with Wayne and Mike.

Mike, your ideas are quite valid, since Wayne can signoff any subscribers
who abuse the list, and he wouldn't be able to do so if it were gated
into USENET.  However, most RPI Usenetters are quite responsible (from what
I've seen), and I don't foresee that as a problem.  And I believe that it's
also true that non-HOCKEY-L subscribers can still post to HOCKEY-L by
sending to the HOCKEY-L address, they just can't _receive_ list mail (I may
be quite wrong about that).  In any case, I await yours and Wayne's
(personal) Email.  I suppose a summary can be posted to HOCKEY-L once we
iron things out, just in case others decide to follow suit.

---
Kenny Zalewski -- Information Technology Services at Rensselaer
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 83 Albright Court, Troy, NY, 12180
[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]