From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 22:56:35 -0400
Dear List Member(s),

Since I am resigning my duties as HOCKEY-L Administrator I need to begin
the search immediately for a replacement.

Though it probably goes without saying, this is a volunteer position.  The
work that you will be responsible for is not that difficult to learn, but
it does require a significant commitment on your part.  Your job will focus
around being able to remember a few LISTSERV commands that you will need to
run the list properly, specifically being able to understand the approval
process, read the list frequently, make sure the content is on-topic and at
a high level, and be able to answer questions subscribers may have.

If you are interested in becoming an Administrator of the College Hockey
lists please respond to this message or send mail to me at
[log in to unmask]  I will provide every interested party with some
general questions to fill out and return to me.  Everyone will receive
these questions so no one should feel insulted.  Please be patient as it
may take 24 hours for me to return your message.  Anyone interested should
respond no later than July 25, 1997 (one week from Friday).

What will happen is I will review each individual's response and form a
short list of recommendations for Bill Fenwick, Wayne Smith and myself to
consider.  Once a decision has been made and accepted we will inform all
applicants of our decision.  The list will be informed as soon as the
person is ready to begin his/her duties.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
[log in to unmask]  I hope to hear from many of you soon!

Sincerely,

Deron Treadwell