From:
Joe Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 13:21:05 -0500
>>>From listening to the game on the radio I think I heard Poapst is
tackled
>>at the blue line by Perin, puck makes it way to St. Louis, he shoots ,
he
>>scores..   Now if that isn't interference i'll eat eat my hat!   On the
5-3
>>.. Yes i agree prpic should have went to the box .. but the penalty
called
>>on McGrath sounds like he was interfered with and Murphy called him for
>>slash.  It also sounded like if you you even put those two little elves
on
>>the boards you get called for a penalty.

>>Scott Ayen

Having seen the tape on the game winning goal by St Louis, and having been
at the game, if there was any interfernce that anyone could call, I sure
didnt see it. The play was clean, hopefully those of you who only got to
hear the radio call will get to see for yourself that it was an excellent
play.

Also, someone else stated that if you breath hard on either of the french
connection, you draw a penalty. I would ask that you watch them play for a
period, with your eyes and not the emotion of wanting a victory for your
team. Those two take a pounding each and every game, mostly within the
ECAC as teams have found that is the most likely way to defeat UVM.