From:
Princess Melanie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1991 19:56:47 -0900
The score in the Tuesday game was .....
Alabama Huntsville, 6
Alaska Fairbanks, 3

Don't have any news about wednesday's game yet.

Someone thought that because Fairbanks is in Alaska, that
they would print the box scores in the paper in Anchorage.
This is not always true.  Most of the time we just get a little
blurb in the paper and that's all.  Besides, since it's finals
week, I almost didn't have time to do this.
Off to study!
Melanie
axmjd@alaska