Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 16:15:50 -0500
I was thinking recently about some of the hockey players from my old high
school and how many of them are currently playing Div. I hockey.  My school
was a small boarding school of 500 students, and I can think of three
players off the top of my head that are currently playing Div. I hockey,
the most notable being Jason Botterill at Michigan.  In addition there is a
current student who is being recruited rather heavily.

SO...it occurred to me to ask if anyone can think of college players who
went to boarding school.  It seems to me a rather large percentage of the
US-born )and some Canadian-born) players on the UVM team all went to a
boarding school.  Three went to Taft, one went to Avon Old Farms, and two
went to Northfield Mount Hermon.

This is just for my own curiosity, thank you all in advance.

Eleanor

ps would someone around Harvard please e-mail me personally to let me know
whether my still beloved high school beats the Harvard JV in tonight's
game??

GO UVM HOCKEY CATS!

Eleanor Rodgers         Box 201 South Street
St. Paul's '96          New Haven VT 05472
Berkeley '00            (802)453-2183

"Well until we all swim at Clarke's pool drinking from the Cup, may the
Flyers skate with speed and the desire to crush one's opponet into the
boards with enough force to land them into the old Spectrum!  And may the
twine bulge and rip from constant Flyers shots!!"
                                                -Craig Nolan

-This message brought to you by the Philadelphia Flyers
1996-97 Stanley Cup Champions