From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 16:51:02 EST
Of thirty-some-odd entries, we had just one Perfect Prognosticator
in the Hockey-l Cup Final Contest.

Congratulations to long-time (at least as long as me, and that's goin'
on 5 years) hockey-l-er Tony Buffa, now officially recognized as
Master of the Universe.

The undated, yet prophetic, proof:

----- Begin Included Message -----

CCCC  Quebec in 4!  Roy is hot, Beeser is not.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

----- End Included Message -----

The stats:

C F  # of guesses
___  ____________

4 0       1
4 1      11
4 2       1
4 3       2
---      --
3 4       4
2 4      13
1 4       1   Now, there's a blackmail opportunity...  :-)
0 4       0

Observation:

11 of the first 26 entrants to file their guesses had names beginning in "J".

OCHC: Why did Cornell/Colgate suddenly schedule their games as a Fri-Sat
      pair, the way they NEVER have and the way they ALWAYS should?

      Then (and I'll bet you can see this one coming), why the hell
      did they change it?  This is costing me a weekend with Anne,
      and somebody's gonna hear about it...