From:
Dave Reusch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Reusch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 11:27:02 -0500
I have one set of tickets available (one seat, all three games) for
the final four (or whatever it's called :).  I'm still going but one
of our party of five has elected not to make the trip.  I'll let 'em
go for face value (of course) and I'd like to give priority, for the
moment anyway, to someone who's team hasn't been in the tourney
for awhile.  Rather than enumerating them all, I'll trust that you
know who you are :)  If I don't get a bite from this group after a
day or two, I'll open it up.

Why am I making it so complicated?  Just to make it more interesting,
and maybe to give someone a chance to get hooked to this event like
I did nine years ago!

Please reply privately to [log in to unmask]

David B. Reusch                    Great spirits have always
Glacier Research Group             encountered violent opposition
357 Morse Hall                     from mediocre minds
Univ. of New Hampshire                - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
(603) 862-1897