From:
Matt Wickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Wickey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:20:27 -0500
On Mar 17,  5:15pm, Gerald Williams wrote:
> Subject: The NCAA - MSU Crime (to come)
>
> P.S.
> ...And I already know that this is an example of the pre/post selection
> complaining that there always is. My only point is that to place teams at
> home when they clearly don't deserve it for the sake of crowd numbers is
> wrong.  (Move it to Yost,  Michigan earned home ice :-)).
>
>-- End of excerpt from Gerald Williams

NO, NO, PLEASE, NO!  Ship it back to Joe Louis or even the Palace.  But
do not take the west regional to Yost!  There is no anti-Michigan
sentiment intended here.  But if I have to spend one more game in
the back of one of Yost's corners behind a pole, well ... I can't be
held responsible.  We'll see what the current renovations do but my
guess is it will take *a lot* of renovating.

--
Matt Wickey                                 LSSU '86
CIMLINC Inc.                                NCAA Champs 88 92 94