From:
John Gregg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Gregg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 13:04:25 -0500
I know there is a post containing TV listings, but I was wondering if anyone
in the NY,NJ area who gets either Madison Square Garden or the Sports Channel
(the one which covers the Devils, Islanders, Nets...) knows if or when
exactly Prime might show this game on one of these two channels.  This is
Prime's game of the week (UNH vs BU @BU), and the game will be played on
Saturday (11/11/95), the problem is if they(MSG or Sports Channel) show it,
the game will most likely be tape delayed.  I really don't want to miss it,
so if you happen to know the day and time the game is on one of these two
channels, please e-mail me at: [log in to unmask]

Sorry for the killer run on sentences

Go UNH
Lets Go Tech
-Jeff Gregg