From:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 1995 15:28:36 -0400
Several days ago I sent the same schedule that Neil posted privately
to Mike Machnik.  He gave me permission to post his comments which I will,
especially since there has been a little confusion.  To the person who
asked, those Clarkson... games are in November, not December.

Brian,

Thanks for the schedule...

>1995-1996 BU Tentative Hockey Schedule
>HOME GAMES IN BOLD
>December
> Fri.  1 UMass-Amherst
> Sat.  2 UMASS-AMHERST
> Fri.  8 Merrimack
> Sat. 10 MERRIMACK
> Tue. 12 DARTMOUTH

Would that be Sat. 9 for the Merrimack at BU game?  Or Sun. 10?  I'll
guess Sat. 9 unless I hear otherwise (like when I get the fax of the
Merrimack schedule).

> Fri. 29 Badger Showdown
> Sat. 30 at Milwaukee, Wisc.

Princeton and Notre Dame are also in this.  Don't know matchups.

>February
> Fri.  2 PROVIDENCE
> Mon.  5 Beanpot vs. BC (FleetCenter)

This should be the 9 pm game.

>March
> Fri.  2 Northeastern
> Sat.  3 Boston College

Since it's a leap year, this will be Fri. 1 and Sat. 2, I presume.

Thanks again...and feel free to add any of my notes from this message
and post it...

- mike

Brian Gentry  BU'95                                                Go Terriers!
1994 & 1995 HOCKEY EAST Champions!                    Regular Season Co-Champs!
1995 NC$$ Champions!!            Next October: The Triple Banner Raising!!!!!!!