From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 20:55:21 -0700
This message is in response to Bri's message, which was posted in a way
that I could not use the reply function, thus no text is quoted.

Bri responded to my message that one should not be told to "accept" the
NC$$ selection decision from a Clarkson source.  It seems self evident
that self interest is involved.  Certainly I am biased toward BU, but I
have yet to read any message from a neutral observer on this list that BU
and Maine should not get byes in favour of Clarkson.

My comment on seeding comparing to basketball applies, it just so happens
that seeding decisions are more crucial in hockey because there is a bye.

BTW, Bri, I share your desire for North American football (soccer) but my
European affiliation is with Tottenham who I hope and believe will beat
Everton in the FA Cup semis next month.

Arthur Berman  [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!!