From:
Jeffery S Walden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeffery S Walden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 10:31:06 -0600
        Since I am stuck in the frozen tundra people call Grand Forks for
Spring Break, I am asking the Gophers and the Badgers to do a little
something for me.
        O.K.!!  Gophers please win 3 points this weekend against St.
Cloud and Badgers win just one game against Michigan Tech for me.
This will give the Sioux a chance to get home ice in the first
round with a sweep of last place Alaska-Anchorage at home this weekend
(which hopefully they can accomplish).  Because I really want the Sioux to
have a first round playoff series at home, so I have  something to look
forward to at Spring Break.

One question:  The Sioux, MTU, and St. Cloud have some possibilities with
a tie for 5th or 6th.  What is the tiebreaker for placement in the WCHA
Tournament??

Thank you

                Jeff