Howard Quimby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 09:06:03 EST
Whoa!!!  That wasn't UNH appearing on the CHUSA poll, was it?  <smile>

Mike and I have talked about this many many times this season and I recognize
that there's "only one poll that really matters."  But it's nice to see the
'Cats getting a little more respect.  It has been noted here before, and I think
it's worth pointing out again, this is a UNH team that has spent all season on
the road.  In fact, UNH has done so well on the road this season that the move
to Conte Forum for the playoffs (if UNH does get "home" ice) is almost logical.

One of the big concerns for the UNH program last fall was the "ambitious"
construction schedule of the new Hockey facility--could the Wildcats return
home in '95?  From what I've seen this seen this season, I'm wondering if we
should keep the 'Cats out another year?  Just kidding.

Wishing I was in Snively....
 Howard M. Quimby - D/471  NAS Structures     _/  _/     [log in to unmask]
 General Dynamics, Electric Boat Division    _/_ _/        [log in to unmask]
 75 Eastern Point Road, Groton, CT  06340   _/  _/           (203) 433-3465