From:
"Brady W. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brady W. Clark
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 1995 02:17:44 +119303728
Well this isn't a complete box, but it's nice to be able to post as
much of it as I can from memory...  *grin*

      1   2   3 - T
UAA   1   0   0   1
UMN   0   0   0   0

Scoring :
Period 1 :
        19:54 - UAA, Thornborough, unassisted, short-handed

Goalies :
Schill, UAA    33/33
Calinan, UMN   12/13

        After surrendering a 2-0 lead last night, giving up 4 goals in
the third period to lose 6-3 at home, the Seawolves obviously had one
thing on their mind tonight... defense.
        The defense was good enough (along with three breakaways that
he stopped dead on his own) to give Schill a perfect game -- UAA's
first shutout since gaining full membership to the WCHA last year.
And it was good enough to win the game for UAA as well, as the game's
only goal came while UAA killed a penalty in the final seconds of the
first...  Assistant Captain Glen Thornborough's second spectacular
short-hander in two weekends.
        The split did move UAA back into sole possession of last place
in the WCHA however at 6-12-0 (7-13-0 overall), and the Seawolves, who
have yet to win a game on the road this season, will go into a tough
series at Denver next week.
--
Brady W. Clark -- System Manager, saturn.uaamath.alaska.edu    UNIX?  At UAA?!?
University of Alaska Anchorage Department of Mathematical Sciences