From:
"Brady W. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brady W. Clark
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 1994 22:34:39 +119303728
        6,200 people at Sullivan arena breathed a collective sigh of
relief tonight, and then screamed themselves hoarse as the Seawolves
broke a 9 game losing streak, beating the Fighting Sioux by a score of
8-4.
        You couldn't have asked much more from the Seawolves tonight..
they played 60 full minutes of hockey, scoring first within the first
two minutes, and then scoring last within the last two minutes of
play.  The whole team fought hard, from the freshman on up.  Freshman
Stacey Prevost scored two goals, as did senior Glen Thornborough.
        Is all forgiven?  Well.... let's see what happens tomorrow
night.

Score breakdown by period is as follows...

     1   2   3 - F
UAA  3   3   2 - 8
UND  2   1   1 - 4

--
Brady W. Clark -- System Manager, saturn.uaamath.alaska.edu    UNIX?  At UAA?!?
University of Alaska Anchorage Department of Mathematical Sciences