From:
Lemieux Crew <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lemieux Crew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 1994 19:32:23 -0400
The directions are good, but if the highways are named by names ie. for
UIC the Dan Ryan Highway it is referred to instead of I 270?  Anyways,
they could be a little clearer on those instances since I know I have no
clue what to do in Chicago.  Remember these directions should be for
complete ignorant people.  Plus, how can we find out how to get to these
highways since these are the ones once you get to the city.  What if you
come in a different way.  Like say coming east go on the Indiana Turnpike
straight through. etc..
My humble opinion
Josh

1990-91 1991-92 Stanley Cup Champs      Pittsburgh Penguins
1992-93 1993-94 Riley Cup Champs        Toledo Storm
Josh Kirshner [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
BGSU Hockey 2-1-0 ---in CCHA Ranked ??? All you need is beer, hockey and donuts