From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 1994 10:37:31 -0400
I noticed that Clarkson was in The Hockey News' preview as
pre-season ECAC #1. Thought it was interesting that the
label said, "Clarkson will feed on unproven goalies" since
we have two unproven goalies ourselves. The consensus seems
to be here that Clarkson has an excellent offense but an unproven
goaltending and possibly defense as well. After watching
the Midnight Madness last weekend, I agree with THN's assesment
of forward Chris Clark as a possible fabulous frosh. He very
much impressed me in the game. Big, powerful skater in the
Conroy mold. SHould be a good one. I was also impressed by
the speedy Ken Corp, whom my friend nicknamed Cal [Ingraham].
Corp is 5'2" and 140 lbs. Very speedy, excellent passing
skills and not afraid to knock around the big guys. Reportedly
has a very strong upper body.

***
Bri Farenell                                [log in to unmask]
AHL guru-type for rec.sport.hockey, etc.    Clarkson University Class of '95
Go Adirondack Red Wings!                    Glens Falls High Class of '91
U of Arizona football (#6): Go 'Cats!       Forza Napoli!  (Italia Serie A)
This week's #2 rated TV show: Beavis & Bettman (behind only OJ in LA's "Law")