From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 1994 12:38:13 EDT
Subjects suitable for discussion on HOCKEY-L DO NOT INCLUDE
Subjects Suitable for Discussion!  :-)

But in all seriousness: If you have a problem with HOCKEY-L, send mail
to the administrator, not the list.

HOCKEY-L is for the discussion of college hockey, and since it is for
the fans of college hockey, that can cover a wide range of topics.  Some
individuals may differ on this range and, short of harassment, may try
to encourage or discourage certain topics.  As long as they do it
privately and without harassment, that's fine with me.  It's their
opinion.

But in my opinion, MY OPINION is the only one you need worry about.  And
MY OPINION is pretty-well summarized above.

Send a signoff request or a personal message or something about field
hockey to HOCKEY-L and you'll hear from me.  Talk about college hockey
and it's related activities and you won't.  Of course, if you realize
that when you write an article for HOCKEY-L, you are not chatting with
3 or 4 friends, but with a couple of *thousand* busy people, with an
interest in college hockey, lots of folks will appreciate it!

Yours in college hockey,

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]